Joined: Sep. 2006
||Posted: Sep. 19 2006,8:44 pm
Yep I did that. I found a site that gave me hidden service functions. It seems that the enter button is not working. The "Up, Down, Left and Right buttons work, but the centre is dead.
- IN + PWR - to full selftest of unit (screen test, keypad test, NMEA test)
- OUT + PWR - to serial port test
- ESC + PWR - to burn-in process
- LIGHT + ENTER + RWR - tp uploading of new firmware
- NAV + PWR - to call Service Function window (see below)
- NAV + MENU + PWR - to force power off, equal remove batteries.
- GOTO + OUT + POWER - clear memory and set all settings as default
I still wonder if it isn't a software issue because it just died so suddenly. Anyway, any other ideas?