Joined: Mar. 2008
||Posted: Mar. 16 2010,9:16 pm
is there a place where I can order navicache.com t-shirts, stickers and the like? If not, which logos am I allowed to put on a self-printed/stitched T-shirt?
Why? I think it would be nice to wear one of those on the pic for this:
10 Years! Events
Anyone can host a 10 Years! Event on either May 1 or May 2, 2010. Be sure to check your local event calendar before submitting one, though: it may already be planned. In addition to the standard event cache Guidelines, there are a few additional guidelines that you will need to follow if you wish your event to qualify for a 10 Years! cache type icon.
* Events must be held on May 1 or May 2, 2010.
* The name of the event needs to be formatted this way: "10 Years! ." For example: 10 Years! Seattle, WA or 10 Jahre! Munich, Germany.
* At least 10 people must attend the event.
* Flashmobs do not qualify.
* A video or picture must be taken at the event. At least 10 attendees must be in the video/photo along with a legible sign showing the event coordinates and location name.
* The people in the video or photo should be festive. Be inventive! But please keep it family friendly.
If you are interested in hosting a 10 Years! event, you are welcome to submit it as a normal event cache at this time. We will provide details on how to switch the listing to a 10 Years! event soon.